19 chatty comments by "frunken"
- Posted Sep 06, 2004 4:10am PDT It wouldn't be the first game tho. Check out Deadly Dozen - Pacific Theater. Somewhat mediocre but still.
- Posted Sep 17, 2004 1:44pm PDT Underrated audible plagues? I agree.
- Posted Sep 26, 2004 4:40am PDT FH 0.65 includes single player support on most maps.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 1:24pm PST Well that was fun, especially the cool blue screen a few secs into the race. Bah bring on retail.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 1:45pm PST Haven't tried 61.77 but 66.77 was a failure. Rolled back to my tried and true 65.73 too - crash city again.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 4:30pm PST Well installing 61.77 as suggested fixed my problems. Too bad the computer drivers kicked my ass around the tracks and the jump game wore out...
- Posted Nov 19, 2004 5:26am PST Such a great game! Awesome music aswell, makes me wanna dust off my trusty 1200 again.
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 4:10pm PST No way, I like my datasette and screwdriver just as they are. ?LOAD ERROR
- Posted Mar 24, 2007 10:19am PDT Impossible Mission for the 64 "stay a while, stay FOREVER!"
- Posted Apr 27, 2007 5:42pm PDT Giev Diablo 3 plxxx! RTS:s been done till death by now (COH, SC, etc) but no worthy successor to D2LOD has emerged.
- Posted May 04, 2007 11:02am PDT LoTR, I'd say II, III and I in order of preference.
- Posted Feb 17, 2008 7:49am PST Just install Adblock Plus (FF add on) to filter out annoying ads. My NOD32 doesn't pick up anything at interfacelift.
- Posted May 03, 2008 11:34am PDT GOURANGA!
- Posted Aug 25, 2008 5:31am PDT I run WinXP 32bit with 4 x 1 GB sticks; dual channel symmetric mode, no problems related to this configuration. Windows only sees 3.25 GB but that...
- Posted Feb 05, 2009 12:03pm PST Still is.