3,148 chatty comments by "fried sushi"
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 12:10am PDT Avenging how? By attacking who? You do know the atrocities that have been committed by our government? Maybe this act was avenging some...
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 12:16am PDT What war? No we don't do it because of our beliefs, we do it for politics, that is much better right? That makes it justifiable?
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 12:24am PDT He has a Yoda fetish, nudie yoda pics all over his walls and on his ceiling over his bed,its sick.
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 12:28am PDT Try doing some research, or do you want me to do the work for you?
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 12:37am PDT http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?ItemId=11917 There is a starting point for you, read that article and then discover more on your own....
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 1:00am PDT Ok, if an Orwell quote makes you lose respect for the author maybe this is pointless, but as I suggested that article was just a starting point to...
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 1:11am PDT And this matters because? You have lost me there.
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 5:04pm PDT good even'n
- Posted Jun 30, 2003 5:57pm PDT Looks suprisingly watchable
- Posted Jul 01, 2003 3:16pm PDT Terry Bradshaw
- Posted Jul 02, 2003 7:30am PDT Bigfoot!
- Posted Jul 04, 2003 9:09pm PDT yes, especially A pleasant Shade of Gray
- Posted Jul 04, 2003 9:13pm PDT Yeah, I thought about going to see them as I am a Queensryche fan too, Just couldn't stomach the thought of listening to Dream Theater, James...
- Posted Jul 04, 2003 9:17pm PDT I used to Like DT, everything after A change of Seasons turned me off though, Tate is a wacko jacko, sure can sing though
- Posted Jul 04, 2003 9:18pm PDT Maybe after the next Harry Potter movie, I mean if they can make vomit tastes just like vomit, why not cat