8,153 chatty comments by "freqq28"
- Posted Nov 26, 2001 2:29pm PST Exactly. I'm not saying the Quake III engine is bad, or that any Q3 derived game is. I love 'em. My point is, there's really not all that much...
- Posted Nov 26, 2001 2:31pm PST I tried for that one. No joy--despite the linebacker rush.... For $99, I woulda upgraded.
- Posted Nov 26, 2001 2:32pm PST Depends on the map.
- Posted Nov 26, 2001 2:36pm PST Which games? I do like the eyecandy, but I haven't seen anything that makes this card crawl... I'm not being pissy with ya, I really want to...
- Posted Nov 26, 2001 2:38pm PST They used an aggressive dev schedule to tire the competition. Seems to have worked. As long as system builders and game developers need the...
- Posted Dec 21, 2001 10:24am PST To Serve Man -- It's a Cookbook!
- Posted Dec 22, 2001 3:28am PST Um, weren't they supposed to be meaner elves? Of a more ancient and unforgiving line. Good for an agent smith.
- Posted Dec 22, 2001 3:36am PST Hey, if he offers you kool-aid, don't drink it.
- Posted Dec 22, 2001 3:39am PST Swallow the cat... to catch the spider, to catch the fly. I don't know why you swalloed the fly. Perhaps you'll die.
- Posted Dec 22, 2001 3:50am PST Keep 'em. You be glad you did. Trust me.
- Posted Dec 23, 2001 4:48am PST That blonde Old Navy chick make me ache. Especially in the Christmas hat. Just sharing.
- Posted Dec 23, 2001 5:05am PST I shall now rap you all sharply on the knuckles...with the splintered ruler.
- Posted Dec 28, 2001 4:31am PST I have 5 brothers. When I visit them I feel like Caine, the Kung Fu computer tech. All I want is a cup of freaking tea, and I wind up wrestling...
- Posted Dec 28, 2001 6:16am PST b>Army Toilet Seated
- Posted Dec 30, 2001 9:29am PST You're all mad, I tell you, mad!