27,154 chatty comments by "freakynipples69"
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 7:39pm PDT Depends on the game. In game ads in GTA fits right in. However, coke cans and nestle crunch bars in Mass Effect would just be annoying.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 7:37pm PDT Oh and NEVER EVER see Jack Brook's Monster Slayer. Trust me.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 7:36pm PDT LOL thats a challenge.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 7:35pm PDT Hellraiser is great. Amazing costume and make up special effects, even to todays standards.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 7:22pm PDT Too many other games to buy to afford it. The only special edition I am buying this season is GoW2.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 7:21pm PDT Whatever KOTOR MMOG Bioware announces next week will hammer the final coffin nail for SWG for sure (when it's released anyways).
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 7:19pm PDT I'm in the same boat as you. I'm trying to grind out Outland the most I can with my rogue before WotLK hits, then it's death knight for me :)
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 4:44pm PDT I'm pretty convinced there will never EVER EVER be a faithful, good video game movie. Ever. If I had spare time, I'd analysis why this is so.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 4:42pm PDT I can never answer this question. I'm a lover of filmS. I can't pick just one.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 3:52pm PDT Exclusives = for the first 3-4 months then on Xbox360.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 2:49pm PDT Just looking at that made my heart stop a few beats.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 2:47pm PDT I should know by tomorrow if they don't ship it.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 11:48am PDT Just ordered it. Let's see if it goes through.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 11:44am PDT Probably won't last long.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 11:34am PDT Make that two.