21,487 chatty comments by "foo"
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:40am PST thanks
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:39am PST oo that's a good point. who runs chattypics?
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:20am PST i guess you didn't see the bit where my personal info was put into a youtube comment by a chatty member. sounds like a community guideline...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:17am PST that's exactly how nuking works. i had my colors mixed up and thought purple = mod
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:05am PST the conclusion i came to is that nobody actually reads any threads here before jumping to conclusions
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:03am PST thread hasn't been nuked yet mmhmmm
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:00am PST oh must have been grindr video profiles, my bad
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 7:58am PST what about the time you left teamspeak open and crabs and i could hear your (much younger) kids watching youtube on your computer? ANSWER THAT HAXIM
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 7:56am PST i saw it, he said he was more concerned with who helped my son make the video (i assume the lyrics). my guess is so he could make a diss track...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 7:48am PST i don't really care about that comment, it's dumb but whatever. what bothers me more is that seemingly only 5% of the replies to the thread...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 7:08am PST it's all good. i'm used to it
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 7:05am PST i've never met her, don't know her name and have no way of contacting her. the video is gone now and hopefully this whole thing is done with....
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 6:48am PST that's totally understandable, but there really isn't any more to it as far as i know. schools try to be very keyed in on this sort of thing, and...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 6:35am PST for the most part it won't. we will however be taking on more responsibility once "new fox" takes off
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 6:31am PST yep. the website and channel are entirely different organizations that have very little to do with each other