8,669 chatty comments by "fleabug"
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 12:37pm PDT POP- QUIZ: First person to post the correct ### wins a gmail account. How bored am I? Q: How many secret seashells were in Link's Awakening...
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 4:27pm PDT 2002. Theres something to be said about the final battle between Preston and Father. I wish there was more swordplay there tho
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 1:43am PDT http://www.gamevoice.com/Features/feature.asp?Page=8
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 12:46am PDT Donnie Brasco, on VHS. First time I'd heard of it too...pretty good.
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 11:18pm PDT http://www.electronicsnation.com/en/products/flypage/prod_id/MX970 The Gamecube, Xbox, and the PC (SOUNDSTORM) are all hooked up nice and...
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 11:30am PDT same problem here, (soundstorm). Going into the menu, and clicking the surround button a few times fixes the problems though.
- Posted Aug 11, 2004 7:25pm PDT Who feeds these people?
- Posted Aug 11, 2004 7:30pm PDT Aye, and it shoudl depend on the hotel policy as well, but usually....balconys are fair game. :D Getting drunk at Quakecon is mandatory, btw.
- Posted Aug 17, 2004 4:02am PDT ** Because we can't POSSIBLY be tired of these threads** Anyone else playing Doom3 on an FX5600? And are you hating this card as much as I am?...
- Posted Aug 17, 2004 4:38pm PDT Good movie. But i can understand why people can't stand it. It's one of those that just isn't for the General Public...
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 7:15pm PDT wheee Well, it's definatly CS... I do have to say, I remembered exactly why I always hated dust within an hour of playing though. :
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 8:11pm PDT you have to see the game in motion. you have to hear the game in action. you have to be there.
- Posted Aug 20, 2004 9:32pm PDT Painkiller
- Posted Aug 21, 2004 10:10pm PDT yes, yes we are
- Posted Aug 21, 2004 10:13pm PDT Numero 2, sir