9,782 chatty comments by "fleabug"
- Posted Mar 23, 2007 4:24pm PDT It's a lot easier to download a MIDI of the song your looking for, then throw it into a program that will give you sheet music.
- Posted Mar 23, 2007 1:35pm PDT What is a denigrate? [lol]
- Posted Mar 23, 2007 1:32pm PDT Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- Posted Mar 23, 2007 1:26pm PDT If the kid gets to run around like a little hellion, I get to turn my subwoofer all the way up. It's as simple as that.
- Posted Mar 23, 2007 1:09pm PDT Well, no. This is the same as running a red light at 4AM because "Nobody was around".
- Posted Mar 23, 2007 10:57am PDT You still double parked. You're lucky you didn't get a big "I CAN'T PARK" bumper sticker. Count your blessings.
- Posted Mar 22, 2007 11:40am PDT Can't Batman be my lawyer too?
- Posted Mar 22, 2007 9:57am PDT WINDOWS XP ACTIVATION MENZ So I installed XP on my new machine, dug up my key, put it in, and activated. Now, when I try to log in, it says...
- Posted Mar 21, 2007 3:50pm PDT Well, that's understandable I guess.
- Posted Mar 21, 2007 3:00pm PDT Do you married guys seriously not get head? What a shame. =(
- Posted Mar 21, 2007 2:00pm PDT So is there anything preventing me from going and buying a bunch of prepaid Visa gift cards, and just use those?
- Posted Mar 21, 2007 1:56pm PDT I've still got: Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo Battlechests. Quake II Quake III tin UT Duke Nukem 3D Plutonium Pack Dark Age of Camelot...
- Posted Mar 21, 2007 1:51pm PDT I've avoided the Third Season until I can get it all in me at once. Maybe I'll just hold out till the end.
- Posted Mar 21, 2007 12:48pm PDT "Duke of Waitington"
- Posted Mar 20, 2007 5:44pm PDT Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_Journey_Formation_Anniversary