5,186 chatty comments by "flasher 907"
- Posted Apr 03, 2013 9:52am PDT Doom BFG
- Posted Feb 11, 2013 7:30pm PST Counter-Strike Source on Linux now too.
- Posted Jan 30, 2013 9:03am PST Wait what? I thought the point of Project Shield was that it plays regular PC games.
- Posted Jan 09, 2013 1:50pm PST Also, remember when something as simple as modding a game to add a few new player models was something the community did and we didn't buy a whole...
- Posted Jan 09, 2013 1:48pm PST They need to keep that retro colour fading in the screenshots (as an option) for gameplay. That'd be hilarious.
- Posted Jan 09, 2013 1:45pm PST Would be perfect for Steambox
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 6:28pm PST I tried to buy a game I already own. Impulse buy, fail.
- Posted Oct 17, 2012 6:02pm PDT go up the cn tower
- Posted Oct 12, 2012 7:36pm PDT I guess it's a typo..
- Posted Oct 12, 2012 7:26pm PDT Why not pay $70 for the full thing...
- Posted Oct 05, 2012 6:56pm PDT once it's registered with origin are there any restrictions like # of downloads or something?
- Posted Sep 01, 2012 9:57pm PDT I used to be pretty anal about this stuff, but like you I moved my gaming desktop somewhere out of range of a wired cable. I bought a $15 tiny...
- Posted Aug 24, 2012 1:32pm PDT A FOV slider that goes to ...11! Seriously, awesome job guys. That slider is midway and it reads 90. Wow. I've never played a Borderlands game...
- Posted Aug 14, 2012 5:09pm PDT I'll LOL if it's $199 for the ARM and like $999 for the x86
- Posted Aug 12, 2012 8:26pm PDT Wow that sucks. I remember looking up to him back in the Q2 days when I was involved with 3D Palette. I think we fired emails back and forth once....