16,754 chatty comments by "flagg209"
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 9:04am PST I lied - couldn't resist on this one Living Colour - Cult of Personality
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 9:03am PST There are so many good ones though - why do I have to pick one? Failure - Stuck on you (although their cover of enjoy the silence is awesome)...
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 6:54am PST In regards to this thread: http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=15560354#itemanchor_15560354 Thanks everyone for the advice - it really helped....
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 6:37am PST No, but that is interesting -
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 6:33am PST Two things to keep in mind about x64 editions. First Vista x64 - (which I love); it is not for the faint of heart. Unsigned drivers will not...
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 6:22am PST eh? What do they server? Rootbeer floats?
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 6:15am PST A&W breakfast? Albacore and Walrus? Arby's and Wendy's?
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 6:11am PST Bravo!
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 6:04am PST fuck no - I just said someone at work sent me "a funny email".
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 5:54am PST I was talking to my GF on the phone when I read this and just started busting out laughing thanks...
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 1:59pm PST Tool - Jambi... I could die a fulfilled life if this ever happens.
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 1:58pm PST This X 10,000
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 12:31pm PST ...and what also floats in water?
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 12:27pm PST Dump the sound card and buy the EVGA 680i chipset motherboard... Unless you really use the added features a sound card give you. Also -...
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 12:15pm PST I used to have a pic of my cat licking fellow shacker El Tigre's hair... I'll have to see if I still have it when I get home.