17,136 chatty comments by "flagg209"
- Posted May 07, 2018 12:10pm PDT he wont get drafted with those times.
- Posted May 07, 2018 12:03pm PDT same here!
- Posted May 07, 2018 12:00pm PDT It is instant, and if I recall correctly, it lingers for a minute or two even after you turn off the water source.
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:47am PDT Hey, thanks everyone for your help with this!
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:39am PDT Thanks! Had a 9 point water quality test, everything came back good - lead, nitrates and maganese were elevated, but not dangerous.
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:39am PDT Well, I can say this, we don't have anywhere near that much hardware. We have a pressure tank, a softener, and that's it. Definitely don't have a...
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:31am PDT I laughed so hard at this when I saw it for the first time! Great post :)
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:25am PDT Yeah, I didn't settle yet, so I don't have pictures. I can get in there, but probably not today.
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:24am PDT hmm...I don't know actually. Asking now.
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:16am PDT Inside the basement about 10 feet away.
- Posted May 07, 2018 11:00am PDT The basin sink is next to the well system and goes into the septic system. I have no idea why water is going into it when run in the house -...
- Posted May 07, 2018 10:56am PDT Home owners with well systems for your water, I have a question. I am close to buying a home with a well system, but my home inspector pointed...
- Posted May 07, 2018 7:50am PDT In some ways, the movie "Communion" was worse. This scene still creeps me out to this day it is so subtle, and doesn't feature torture....
- Posted May 07, 2018 7:46am PDT Young me desperately petitioned for a cat, secretly because I saw this movie.
- Posted May 07, 2018 7:45am PDT I saw this when I was waaaay too young (like 5 years old or something) so I couldn't watch it alone until I was like 17