16,754 chatty comments by "flagg209"
- Posted May 23, 2017 7:20am PDT Statue of Ben Franklin, at the Franklin Institute. Also, silly, but we have the Rocky statue, which any good born and raised in Philly kid is...
- Posted May 20, 2017 10:54am PDT Playing D3 for the story is like reading a porno mag for the articles. You are missing the bigger picture bro.
- Posted Apr 04, 2017 9:15am PDT yup, this is exactly me.
- Posted Mar 28, 2017 6:16am PDT ugh, meant for op
- Posted Mar 22, 2017 2:16pm PDT You can exploit the gambling hall, but it is tedious as shit
- Posted Mar 22, 2017 8:46am PDT Wait! Was it a dive bar in a west end town?
- Posted Feb 28, 2017 12:30pm PST Darker than black. Trust me on this one.
- Posted Feb 23, 2017 8:45am PST Yes, but I am not sure they are talking about wading in fresh water. Bullsharks are notorious for being found stupid far up fresh water rivers...
- Posted Feb 21, 2017 10:17am PST he played the character great - almost exactly as written in the books.
- Posted Feb 03, 2017 7:30am PST RIP don Maulla
- Posted Feb 02, 2017 10:02am PST I just came back in season 9, and I am loving the hell out of this game again. I'm not going to comment on primal ancients, but to say the...
- Posted Jan 26, 2017 12:01pm PST Yes, this is it...this is exactly it. I read that Bogel (the founder of Vanguard) believed in this, and it clicked with me at the time and just...
- Posted Jan 26, 2017 10:33am PST I remember getting kicked for shit like this in ETQW. There were doors that you knew you could shoot through and yes, you could time it right if...
- Posted Jan 19, 2017 2:17pm PST Awww yeah
- Posted Jan 18, 2017 9:02am PST I didn't play any of the post story content - can anyone here tell me if it is worth it? Reading a post like your OP makes me think...no.