7,449 chatty comments by "fire00f1y"
- Posted Jun 16, 2007 7:56pm PDT i, claudius is one of the greatest mini series' ever hell, i'm pretty much a supporter of anything BBC but being a classical historian I can't...
- Posted Jun 16, 2007 8:01pm PDT definately Civ 4 while watching the wire civ a) is awesome and b) doesn't require the attention gears does, so you can play while not watching...
- Posted Jun 17, 2007 7:57am PDT Super monkey ball is actually surprisingly fun
- Posted Nov 21, 2007 11:34am PST This is about COD4: I'm looking to get an overhead view of each map. If you play, you know about the air strikes you can call - this is the...
- Posted Sep 06, 2010 9:56pm PDT Double rainbow all the way, across the sky!
- Posted Sep 06, 2010 10:10pm PDT Agreed, he's hard. But now you need to go play Demon's Souls; that game is the hardest thing ever.
- Posted Sep 18, 2010 1:38am PDT It's not bad on purpose; the band thought they were being creative by making purposely discordant and meterless music. However wrong they were,...
- Posted Sep 18, 2010 1:38am PDT Definitely a good contender, lol.
- Posted Sep 18, 2010 9:53pm PDT You mean mold, yes?
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 9:30pm PDT If you can get past the 4th installment, you will love it. But damn Wizard and Glass was hard for me to get through.
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 1:23pm PDT Maybe having a simple UI that lists the downloads, progress done, speed, and time left contained in a button next to the settings so it is hideable...
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 1:26pm PDT What he said. Although, I usually mix with water.
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 9:45am PDT Reload turns into a stop button when you're loading a page.
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 9:48am PDT This would work well with something akin to a DBZ game where gestures are pretty much the only significant movement anyways.
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 10:13pm PDT That Mitchell and Webb Look.