7,553 chatty comments by "fire00f1y"
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 3:16pm PDT Thanks. It says somewhere that All items will be available at launch. Does that mean the codes are just for funsies or do they mean you don't get...
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 3:14pm PDT Hahahahahahaha awesome This name is from when I wanted "Firefly" (can't remember why), but then didn't want a bunch of random (or seemingly...
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 2:23pm PDT AMY2ZH
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 2:23pm PDT So, I created an account for Defiance because it looks really interesting. I got an Arkfall Code, and put it in for some in-game benefits....
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 11:57am PDT To explain: I had to force him to try out Twilight Princess, as he has always been super anti-zelda (yes you have).
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 11:57am PDT He's never going to.
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 11:56am PDT Agreed. And as a sucker for back-story and historic tie-ins (even in fictional situations), this might actually be my favorite of the stories.
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 10:49am PDT I think that if you're used to modern day gaming and tried to go and "try out" one of the 2d zeldas, you would get bored/frustrated with the way it...
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 8:35am PDT I don't mind wandering around finding stuff and exploring. In fact, that's probably my favorite part (to a point). I'm having trouble not-dieing.
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 7:01am PDT Yeah, I'm failing miserably. I'm going to blame using a keyboard.
- Posted Mar 12, 2013 6:09am PDT So following that Zelda thread the other day (http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=29812808), I realized it had been a REALLY long time since I...
- Posted Mar 10, 2013 12:26pm PDT Dollhouse season 2 is actually much better than 1. You should check it out
- Posted Mar 09, 2013 6:11pm PST This makes me sad
- Posted Mar 09, 2013 6:03pm PST Time consuming doesn't have an impact on quality to me.
- Posted Mar 09, 2013 10:41am PST I did. I barely made it with 3 plopped which each had all 10 drills (or whatever they're called). They were all on the highest oil density region