394 chatty comments by "ferraro"
- Posted Dec 15, 2001 8:59pm PST 1. The sound of footsteps continues because you continue stepping in order to slow down from running. Don't believe me, dumbass? Turn shadows on...
- Posted Dec 16, 2001 3:03am PST I'm an idiot. Other topic: I just played the game online for 3 hours. I really like it. Bye, this is my last message ever on this board.
- Posted Dec 16, 2001 3:05am PST OK, cool. I was just a little pissed off for no reason when I wrote that message. I like non-realistic stuff sometimes, too.
- Posted Mar 11, 2002 7:44pm PST One thing: you are insecure. Thanks.
- Posted Sep 12, 2002 9:49pm PDT Tenebrae works correctly with these new drivers.
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 8:01pm PDT All I can say is that I am NOT going to be sticking with ATI when I buy my next video card. I'll wait and see how my 9700 pro will do with Doom3...
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 8:22pm PDT Heh ok, I overdid it.
- Posted Sep 03, 2004 7:44pm PDT Why the big difference between the posts here and the "rating" given on the dl page of 4.5 (with 44 votes)? Are ppl at EA the only ones voting?...
- Posted Sep 03, 2004 9:59pm PDT Played it. Horribly unoptimized. Not all that great. I like the old MOH better.
- Posted Sep 08, 2004 11:31pm PDT yeah, import 1 million + polygon models directly into a game with realtime lighting and shadows. great idea.
- Posted Oct 06, 2004 9:14pm PDT Nah, probably just a coincidence. Numerology and such is bullsh1t.
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 6:25pm PDT Sorry if this has already been talked about, but I hope valve gives us steam users hl:s sometime soon to hold us over. I'd love to play through...
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 1:17pm PDT Heh, same here. I need something to hold me over until HL2.
- Posted Nov 11, 2004 3:03pm PST I own the internet? Sweet.
- Posted Nov 11, 2004 4:49pm PST Countdown to the article about "The Final Hours of Half-Life 2."