2,209 chatty comments by "fatalsync"
- Posted Sep 17, 1999 2:44pm PDT Mirror up at ftp://agecftp.tamu.edu/pub/ut/utdemo3dfx.exe
- Posted Nov 05, 1999 2:55pm PST Didn't Q1 make the "grunt" sound when you walked down steps too fast? I don't seem too remember it "slowing" down the game all that much. I...
- Posted Nov 15, 1999 8:57am PST agecftp.tamu.edu/pub/q3demotest.exe Enjoy. :)
- Posted Nov 15, 1999 9:55am PST I guess I should put the link tags in, duh. ftp://agecftp.tamu.edu/pub/q3demotest.exe Now Enjoy. :)
- Posted Nov 29, 1999 3:46pm PST #62 Oh yeah, that wasn't just with QW. I had a "llama fuck" routine written into the rcon code for my server back in the day. When someone...
- Posted Dec 06, 1999 12:21pm PST #7 Actually, the reason DVD was cracked is because one of the DVD licensed manufacturers (Xing) left their key in a readable format. DVD...
- Posted Dec 07, 1999 3:43pm PST You guys that claim copy protection sucks because you can't make a backup make me laugh. There's nothing stopping you from making a true backup...
- Posted Dec 20, 1999 7:14am PST First First Post Baby!
- Posted Dec 21, 1999 7:41am PST Here's one for the Gibster.
- Posted Dec 22, 1999 9:40am PST More ad revenue for Steve right here baby!
- Posted Jan 14, 2000 2:36pm PST My favorite is the one where the Really Tall Guy makes Nelson walk down the street in his underwear while the all the townspeople say "Ha.. Ha".
- Posted Feb 14, 2000 2:53pm PST I think you're right #297, _some_ helicopters do have ejection seats. Not that this is a "real" helicopter, but the one is Goldeneye does. I...
- Posted Feb 14, 2000 2:54pm PST #317 That would be the Smurfs? Gargamel owns.
- Posted Mar 15, 2000 2:23pm PST What does playing from multiple ISPs have to do with the CD key?
- Posted Mar 22, 2000 1:41pm PST Sounds like Aliens v. Predator.