682 chatty comments by "falkan"
- Posted Sep 15, 2001 11:33pm PDT It's definitely mod-quality. Definitely won't be spending fifty bucks on the damn thing.
- Posted Sep 15, 2001 11:35pm PDT They also haven't solved the notorious Quake 3 super-ulta-mega large weapon model problem. Don't know what I'm talking about? Press the reload...
- Posted Sep 15, 2001 11:37pm PDT Yeah, I o admit, single player COULD still be good. After all, it's being done in a completely different development house, so who knows.
- Posted Sep 16, 2001 12:03am PDT Well don't blame the Carmack or ID for this one. They've got very little to do with it.
- Posted Oct 02, 2001 12:42pm PDT I care. J00 guy$ jus7 4r3n7 1337 m4pp3rz l1k3 m3
- Posted Oct 03, 2001 3:32pm PDT Aren't internet sales suffering enough already? This would kill e-commerce as we know it.
- Posted Oct 23, 2001 1:43pm PDT Die XBox! Die!
- Posted Oct 23, 2001 1:46pm PDT I wish Daily Radar was still around...I really wanted to see them smash the XBox and run it over with a Jeep. =(
- Posted Oct 23, 2001 1:51pm PDT LoL Well actually Daily Radar sucked some ass, and I don't miss it...but that shit would've been great.
- Posted Oct 24, 2001 10:27am PDT Sweet! Delta Force meets HALO. Now let's hope they don't sell out to the X-Flop.
- Posted Oct 24, 2001 3:33pm PDT Coming to PC in the year 300213712!
- Posted Oct 28, 2001 5:08pm PST I went to a local electronics botique last week to pickup a copy of Ace Combat 4 (excellent game, btw). In there was an Xbox setup. Eveybody in...
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 1:24pm PST Quickly boys and girls, rid yourselfs of those evil copyrighted Mp3's! Delete your many gigs, throw away your portable/car audio mp3 players!...
- Posted Nov 01, 2001 4:47pm PST Has anyone here paid for a fileplanet personal file server? I rest my case.
- Posted Nov 03, 2001 4:13pm PST This game very well could suck some ass. Oops did I say that out loud?