13 chatty comments by "fakesnake"
- Posted Oct 10, 2002 4:19pm PDT Hopefully you're correct, but the "official" site pre-ordering has the X-Box version coming out a month (12/10/02) after the X-box (11/12/02) -...
- Posted Nov 04, 2002 2:30pm PST ubisoft has a shipping date of 1/21/02 for the PC version w/the X-Box version going out on 11/18/02. New video card or an X-Box...definitely a new...
- Posted Nov 19, 2002 4:02pm PST ubisoft's website give's a date of 1/21/03, two more months... M.
- Posted Dec 21, 2002 10:02am PST Just read the books...sheesh. How hard can that be. M.
- Posted Feb 14, 2003 6:04pm PST Just barely...it ran very poorly on my Dual P3-1000 w/GeForce256...added a Radeon 9700...wham, ran great. So you'll be pushing the envelope w/your...
- Posted Apr 05, 2003 10:28am PST FWIW, there is a patch for the FP version.
- Posted Apr 05, 2003 5:03pm PST I've enjoyed my purchase, it's the only game I currently play.
- Posted Nov 14, 2004 9:44am PST That's Bentonville, AR. That's all for now folks. M.
- Posted Nov 28, 2008 11:01am PST PC -AND POCKET PC
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 8:13pm PDT Wow, my daughter would really love playing her Barbie game on that laptop...
- Posted Apr 16, 2011 11:54am PDT Games, what games? I'm too busy with work and family to play games - sigh, sucks to have responsibilities. :-(
- Posted Jun 09, 2011 1:35pm PDT FWIW, you use cement, gravel, sand, and water to create concrete. You then use concrete to make the "pillars" aka columns. Thank you very much.
- Posted Jun 18, 2011 1:54pm PDT Come get some!