65 chatty comments by "f1xxx3r"
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 6:34pm PDT why are the PDAs as big as newspapers? have they not heard of palm pilots in the year 2045? also, how much more of this game is going to be...
- Posted Aug 18, 2004 7:46pm PDT and to not suck complete ass? how could you like this movie if you're a guy over 13 who has seen any of the alien or predator movies?
- Posted Aug 26, 2004 3:51pm PDT this is the most extreme prequel i've ever seen.
- Posted Oct 07, 2004 6:56pm PDT total annihilation: kingdoms.
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 6:50pm PDT Painkiller has by far the best level ever put into a video game: the last level. Is there a level as cool an imaginative? I can't think of one...
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 7:12pm PDT I only wish you could walk over to the nuclear explosion. That would be so awesome.
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 7:20pm PDT is that in part 1? i tried to play that a couple years back on a sort of newer machine and it crashed its ass off so i never finished it.
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 7:47pm PDT pics would do no justice whatsoever and describing the level would ruin it. play the game?
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 8:32pm PDT the tornado boss fight in nolf 2 is pretty damn high up there in rank. that level rocked.
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 8:34pm PDT damn, you can. the ground around it is actually the base of the cloud, it's just freaking huge. i thought it was rock. that is awesome.
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 4:18pm PDT hell level with the new graphics :O~~~~
- Posted Oct 21, 2004 8:17pm PDT iawtp. i was thinking about top ranking video games the other day for some reason and chrono trigger is definitely the best RPG of all time to me....
- Posted Oct 22, 2004 3:56pm PDT actually (you idiot?) if you turn around and go right back to the room the monsters aren't there, you have to go at least through the next room...
- Posted Nov 12, 2004 9:26am PST is ign the worst gaming website around or is it just me? read the painkiller article, do they get anything??
- Posted Nov 13, 2004 4:45pm PST nice watermark on your pictures nerd.