4,285 chatty comments by "excessus"
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 4:54pm PST Why is this st00pid, expensive patch-o-hell so laggy and lacky on the FPS side?? I can run q3 maxed at 80/90 FPS but I can barely surpass 20 fps...
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 4:57pm PST I did it already to no avail...
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:01pm PST Sure, I can disable a variety of things in Q3TA but do I really need to? I mean... i have everything maxed in Q3A, this is why I invest on an...
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:02pm PST So there is something b0rked then. Great. I noticed the same problem with the 1.25 series too... just not with the 1.17
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:07pm PST For what iÂ´ve check today, fileplanet is on his way to achieve this effect too. D0h!
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:10pm PST ThatÂ´s my point precisely. If I discard this much eye-candys out of Q3TA to fit with the FPS i may end up playing plain vanilla quake1 all over...
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:18pm PST mwahahahahahahah. I wish i could have a decent connection to just download it and check for myself if its the actual game or what, eheh.
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:25pm PST Must be Robert Duffy Incredible-Collection-of-Goat-Pr0n then lmao
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:29pm PST P3 750 with 128Mb RAM. Of course, everything is maxed to drop these terrible figures...
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:32pm PST Hurry up then!!!!!
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:34pm PST heck off my topic! =)
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:40pm PST Not going berserk here... 800x600 is just great. I have +100 FPS solid on Q3A.
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:52pm PST Agreed. My system is more or less like this one except for the 128Mb. -- also very stable and same det. drivers.
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 5:58pm PST What if its some kind of cosmic joke of id and you find a 19233493334x2332938293 pixels wide, GIF file with the letters "fools!" on it? eheh
- Posted Nov 24, 2000 6:08pm PST because its b0rked you hear? BORKED! (aaaaaaah) Owned.