10,306 chatty comments by "eonix"
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 11:19pm PDT Re: Flatten and Raise from the Terrain Tool. Part of this update is turning terrain in to a resource. In order for you to be able to add terrain...
- Posted Oct 05, 2017 8:32pm PDT No, actually I finished Blacklist and wanted more. After working on Assassin's Creed Unity, however...
- Posted Oct 03, 2017 10:51pm PDT Splintercell Blacklist "I forgot I made this post edition." AMA Re: http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=36760684#item_36760684 In order of...
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 11:39pm PDT holy shit
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 9:09pm PDT Is the break-in period 1000 miles? I forget.. ..still driving it hot from time to time. It has no business being as fun as it is to drive.
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 9:09pm PDT Test drove: - Tesla Model X - Nissan Rogue - Yukon XL - Dodge Durango - Kia Sorento - Kia Soul Turbo - VW Golf - VW Tiguan
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 9:07pm PDT I bend more than I probably should to get in to the car, but once I am in its comfortable.
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 9:05pm PDT $1250/month for the 2 leases + insurance for both.
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 12:55pm PDT I'll you the same thing I tell other people who ask me this: How dare you speak to me.
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 12:54pm PDT $6000 off for mine. Was an easy decision.
- Posted Sep 24, 2017 11:15pm PDT Loved the first 2 episodes. I'm in!
- Posted Sep 22, 2017 3:21pm PDT Besides the application of my visa, one of the most pain-in-the-ass things about moving to the US has been with my Google services. The gist:...
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 1:46pm PDT Switched back to Samsung (Note 8). After seeing the pics of the phone, glad I did. Note 8 is so hot.
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 9:15pm PDT We worked with fangamer on these. They're awesome. The shipment we got to the office is in the latest vlog even https://youtu.be/d7WgRVEPW0g
- Posted Aug 16, 2017 1:32pm PDT Hmm, wrong model for this, I feel. She just wants to sell loafs of bread for charity to people in her area. She does it twice a year and doesn't do...