14,923 chatty comments by "enyakk"
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 3:23am PST Tried out the CoD WW2 free MP weekend on Steam and it was like up playing against this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csXnrs7jVDk&t=88s...
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 7:23am PST No, they upgraded the graphics.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 2:23am PST I guess people like the... characters? It's not the writing that's standing out here, that's for sure.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 2:20am PST I didn't enjoy the bow combat.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 10:41am PST Dude, that's lame.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 1:26am PST It's an excellent addition. Ubi has outdone itself with AC:O.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 10:27am PST R6 Siege is pretty magical dude.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 10:22am PST At the end of the day it's their loss because they're living dangeriously.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:31am PST It's still a shooter. You can get by initially with some shooter skills but tactical playstyle and map knowledge reigns supreme.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:30am PST It's even more of a horror experience than something like PUBG because you don't even get that initial looting phase. I recommend starting out with...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:17am PST Siege is an incredible multiplayer game. They have achieved masterclass status with its design.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 8:02pm PST I could imagine gyro aiming working well at 60fps, but not 30fps. The disconnect must be stronger than with the more abstract input of pushing a...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:15pm PST Well, it's got this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGgdUxPw6bs (Which I will keep posting over and over again.)
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 9:29am PST I abandoned Battlefront 2 like the bad-playing non-shooter that it was. 1 played better.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 9:15pm PST There's a HD patch for Thief 1 / 2, I played the game like this the first time through a couple of years ago. Absolutely bloody fantastic...