2,623 chatty comments by "empathe"
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 5:24pm PDT The building seems to be pretty nuts at the end of a match when people build crazy towers to fight but other than that it's mostly just building...
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 10:24pm PDT There's a BBQ place in Toronto that sells fried chicken on Friday nights in the Los Pollos Hermanos bucket. Pretty funny. Saw one outside a room...
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 10:22pm PDT Enjoyed it! Had never really heard that side of the story before.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 2:21pm PDT Completely wrong.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 6:25am PDT It must be so frustrating for them to work so hard to rig these things and then lose anyway!
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 8:05pm PST Swift 4 and iOS 11. I like it a lot so far but starting to get confusing as I get into things like closures and protocols.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 3:47pm PST I'm over here just learning Swift in my spare time.
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 8:42pm PST Because they are all terrible hypocrites that need to do everything they can to keep people from voting to stay in power.
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 8:39pm PST On this, I agree with the "several people" that Schnapple is referencing. He obviously hates his life now and maybe daddy Putin would have let him...
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 9:59am PST But I don't wanna!
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 9:56am PST Yeah. I rarely got heartburn but it was hard to fall asleep - felt like my throat was clogged and I had a little cough constantly. Symptoms gone...
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 8:37am PST Cut all soda. It's likely coffee and cheese.
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 8:23am PST Never let it get that bad but I'm on 20mg of Prilosec a day for reflux. Tried to go off it and symptoms just come back. It's probably my diet :(...
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 3:28pm PST Bitter? No. Annoyed at posts like this on the Shack? Yes.
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 3:27pm PST I mean post+username is stupid it's not a strict code I have to follow.