4,628 chatty comments by "emcea"
- Posted Jan 16, 2002 2:03pm PST Do companies really buy AMD workstations? In my experience, the corporate environment tend to be very conservative and strictly stick with Intel...
- Posted Jan 16, 2002 2:33pm PST GO INTEL!! hmm...just doesn't seem to have the same impact when you cheer for the big guys
- Posted Mar 11, 2002 11:19am PST Who the hell is Edge magazine to go around confirming games? Emcea confirms that DNF comes out tomorrow.
- Posted Mar 12, 2002 8:15am PST Well I was in NYC last night and got to see two pretty cool things. I have always liked the "Tower of light" idea. For such a touchy subject...
- Posted Mar 12, 2002 8:44am PST i can understand how some people might be put off by the music, but whatever, i like not having to share my music with everybody.
- Posted Mar 12, 2002 8:45am PST was that for the Madonna tour?
- Posted Mar 12, 2002 9:35am PST Oh yeah, and I'm going to listen to what fucking "Commander Allah Mohammed" has to say about how "inadequate" our troops are! LOL LMAO ROOFLES X...
- Posted Mar 12, 2002 12:06pm PST cause fat complaining bitches don't like to have to scroll... it makes them sweat.
- Posted Mar 12, 2002 2:04pm PST i'm curious, what game do you think has the best netcode?
- Posted Mar 12, 2002 2:11pm PST Something like this? http://www.haproductions.com/dinolovin.jpg
- Posted Mar 14, 2002 9:33am PST hell yeah...nvidia fucking rock. i wish i hung on to their stock. hey, that rhymed
- Posted Mar 14, 2002 10:21am PST niggapleeze. this reeks of sa elitist bullshit.
- Posted Mar 14, 2002 10:24am PST no dude...QUAKE Documents! 3D brochures kick ass!
- Posted Mar 14, 2002 5:43pm PST LOL that may be one of the funniest posts i have ever seen on here!
- Posted Mar 14, 2002 7:38pm PST yEnc and PAR will rule the world!