3,612 chatty comments by "elementZen"
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 12:00pm PDT Yeah, old news - no quit making excuses for why you suck
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 8:04pm PDT Heh - pikemen all the way - maybe camels... dont bother with any of the siege engines except maybe the catapult or the tre. Also if you are a race...
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 8:07pm PDT Punk Rock is alive and well - so is the hardcore scene, go downtown catch some shows, shopping through sam goody won't connect ya to the scene. :P
- Posted Aug 10, 2001 10:02am PDT They are the same mirrors listed on the polish site, so don't bother :)
- Posted Aug 12, 2001 7:25pm PDT You're dumb.
- Posted Aug 13, 2001 9:44pm PDT More like a sliver can't play - which is still ridiculous. Buying a game shouldnt be a roll of the dice. Thats why I say... up with Macs, create a...
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 10:23am PDT Pretty good packages though, and the system already includes a modem... plus it has the one year warranty on it. All in all I would fork over 600...
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 11:27am PDT The Xbox uses known hardware - such as products from Intel and Nvidia, the snag you probably meant is developing with the MS libraries - but i am...
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 11:55am PDT I see what you mean now - I thought you were alluding that the hardware for the xbox was manufactured by Microsoft.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 2:28pm PDT Personaly I would rather see a rehash of one of the original side scrollers on a small screen like that of the GBA.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 4:44pm PDT first?!!!!!!!!!!1
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 4:45pm PDT Enough retardation :) all i have to say is... make a good multiplayer experience, and they will come
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 8:11pm PDT Are we looking at the same shots? Those models are just average - not bad but not great - fine by me though :)
- Posted Aug 16, 2001 6:35pm PDT /me turns on some Frank Black - now thats rock and roll :)
- Posted Aug 22, 2001 8:52am PDT The skyscraper goes pretty fast - you should beat it in a couple hours. IMO 14 hours is still pretty short, but that can be overlooked for a game...