87,730 chatty comments by "electroly"
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 3:46pm PST yeah IIRC it was specifically for EDGE, he showed me some convincing timings when his phone was on 2G. it was like over a second of handshaking
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 12:03pm PST $9.85 extra fees on $26 in pledges. if your pledges are $1 it's a straight 37.9% increase
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 12:01pm PST $0.35 per pledge is stupid, it's only one credit card transaction for all of the pledges. all of my pledges are $1
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 6:06am PST related: i thought CRPG must mean "chinese rpg" since JRPG is japanese. nope. computer rpg.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 12:37pm PST it has been many years since this was possible. you must be thinking of something else
- Posted Nov 22, 2017 1:50pm PST if you have a better term than "practicality" i'm all ears. "usability in one handed mode" is a fine description, although i think the...
- Posted Nov 22, 2017 1:08pm PST http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=36950642#item_36950642
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:52am PST (mercury users know it's the ads because those problems don't exist with mercury)
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:51am PST none of that ad stuff is in the shack's code, it's third party shit that gets injected
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 12:53pm PST i don't know if the etymology works out but "hypobole" seems like a word we should have but don't
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:54am PST thanks for looking into it! it's less of a problem than i made it seem, obviously i use LC.app every day and it's fine, but it is the top thing...
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:47am PST ohh, i see, i didn't realize that was part of a third party component and not actually part of the LC.app logic. i probably could have noticed...
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 9:07am PST did we watch the same video? you can actually see that it's empty at 1:03. this is nonsense
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 4:34pm PDT it's been like 40 minutes. this is unacceptable. slack pls
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 7:34am PDT you're most of the way there, you just need to put the image resizing/output code into a separate .php file. there should be one .php file that...