38,867 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 6:59pm PST I have one but no not for bread yet.
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 5:37pm PST Nice dude. Yeah I’m looking forward to continuing on this hobby, it’s pretty great.
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 5:17pm PST Yeah definitely if you’re new to bread making like I am. http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37177559
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 2:29pm PST i'd still eat em!
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 2:26pm PST yum dude
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 2:13pm PST please photoshop my face as jesse and megara's face as walt
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 2:13pm PST i'll be back in seattle fulltime and free in a few months .... :(
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 1:05pm PST yeah saw that!
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 12:46pm PST Yeah, I haven't done any scoring yet (mainly because the book basically says not to worry about it right now). It is something I will want to start...
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 12:40pm PST I would say so. The first 4 chapters are about preparing you for making bread. Don't worry, they're short. But it has a chapter on the principles...
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 12:37pm PST Steam. You bake it in the dutch oven for the first half over to keep the steam trapped in -- makes the crust all crackly!
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 12:30pm PST looks legit dude, i am saving that recipe and will definitely try.
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 12:29pm PST Regular oven. I use an in-oven thermometer to keep an eye on the temp and make sure it's more or less even. And I bake it in a dutch oven, 30...
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 12:27pm PST I'm def gonna be getting into pasta making at some point too
- Posted Jan 28, 2018 12:17pm PST Not yet, I’ll get there eventually. With work being very busy I can basically tackle one recipe a week at best but hopefully in a few months...