39,332 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 8:35pm PST You mean she's fine no matter what, amirite?
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 8:30pm PST Does stranded on Caprica Sharon know she's pregnant yet? Does anyone know that for that matter? I just assumed.
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 3:03pm PST or the spouse should have final decision, seeing as how he's the closest kin (blood thicker than water? NOT WHEN THERE'S A MARRIAGE LICENSE)....
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 1:26pm PST 67% Christianity 67% Buddhism Though I'm even percentage-wise, it says I'm a Christian. Yay for me.
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 9:52am PST I stopped reading at the part where you said you were living with your parents. That was the problem, no matter what the rest of your post said.
- Posted Mar 13, 2005 8:55am PST I'm sorry, but this post is entirely stupid.
- Posted Mar 11, 2005 8:39am PST Weird, in one of my classes we did a world simulation for like, 8 weeks, and we grouped SW Asia as Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan,...
- Posted Mar 11, 2005 8:13am PST We must destroy the human monkey race, my brothers!
- Posted Mar 11, 2005 8:10am PST South-east Asia? I believe that would be more like China? I thought Pakistan was southwest Asia.
- Posted Mar 11, 2005 8:08am PST I'm going to bring this up in my Civil Liberties class (we always talk about current events in class). WTF, I'm seriously considering going into...
- Posted Mar 11, 2005 8:07am PST "Matilda..."
- Posted Mar 10, 2005 8:11pm PST omg guys i just totally met this girl while lying in bed tonihgt her name was rosie and she brought hers sitsters lol!
- Posted Mar 10, 2005 5:17pm PST Reading his LJ suicide note, I actually laughed a few times. Despite whatever kind of person he was, and I do realize that the seriousness of the...
- Posted Mar 07, 2005 5:52pm PST Yeah I can't play most of them :(
- Posted Mar 07, 2005 5:33pm PST The only possible answer to this question is SO FUCKING WEIRD!