38,797 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:59pm PST LOL I laugh because I have no idea what kind of impression you have of Idaho, but we don't take kindly to such talk. Of course, sheep and all,...
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:45pm PST srs?
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:41pm PST Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival is the win.
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:35pm PST Uh. I'm a wannabe because I was born in Idaho? I've lived in Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, and Washington (including both Spokane and Seattle)....
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:29pm PST There are too many of them as it is, any more is "overpopulating" my beloved little village.
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:27pm PST omg we're too hick for you?
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:27pm PST It's poseur, you toolshed, and Idaho is still the Northwest. :)
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:22pm PST Uh. Guess why. Population growth. I guess you could say it's because of SECHS, but we blame Californians moving into the northwest and...
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:21pm PST Uh...doing HER in an uncomfortable place or doing IT in an uncomfortable place?
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:18pm PST Well I've lived all over the Northwest, so I've had to experience Californians in all sorts of ways...urban, rural, anal, etc.
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:15pm PST Let me be the first. WTFBBQFUQ! We don't like your kind 'round here, go back where ya came from!
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:10pm PST WTF A Californian is coming up to the Northwest and complaining!?! I guess that's about right for the past TWENTY YEARS OR SO! Grrrrrr...
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 11:07pm PST He'll probably fuck it up.
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 9:39pm PST DOWNLOAD OREGON TRAIL HERE http://www.classicgaming.com/rotw/roms/otrail.zip Sweet?
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 9:37pm PST Did you all find the (LEGAL) bins of OT?