38,553 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Feb 20, 2007 12:21pm PST OH WHAT THE FUCK I'M AN IDIOT It is only $5.99/quarter, I don't know why I kept saying monthly. I'm fucking out of it today.
- Posted Feb 20, 2007 12:10pm PST I pay $5.99 (each month) and it gives me credit protection and every quarter I am mailed a credit report. So it's ~$24/year (well really 23.96 but...
- Posted Feb 20, 2007 12:08pm PST I'm done in 2 1/2 months, just gotta stick it out.
- Posted Feb 20, 2007 11:52am PST I pay $5.99 a month for credit protection and a quarterly report. The $24 investment per year is worth it.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 7:46pm PST God reserves a special place in hell for those of you who make fun of Christopher Reeves.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:32pm PST Nathan Petrelli
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:18pm PST If we're lucky.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:17pm PST Yeah, McDonald's is always squeezing out the small businesses. It's a shame.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:16pm PST Wut? He wasn't acting like he forgot his training. He was emotionally distraught. But Jack Bauer is a major badass professional so when shit...
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:12pm PST Added to friends list, next time I'm hating myself we'll play.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:10pm PST Dude, can't you read? You're needed at NASA, they're sending you guys up soon.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:07pm PST Close the socket.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:06pm PST Why can't we like them both? I mean, you can watch Heroes on NBC.com so you don't have to miss 24!
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 6:05pm PST I would just like to take this moment to say that I thoroughly suck at NHL 2007. That is all.
- Posted Feb 19, 2007 5:17pm PST http://kinskorner.com/shack/