38,618 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:17pm PDT It's as if the Shack guided me to Wall Drug. That and my car was dangerously close to overheating, so I pulled in.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:17pm PDT Wifi in Wall, SD. Who would have thought. Wall Drug is alright. Reminds me of 10,000 silver dollar in Montana
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:10pm PDT Haha, Republican political machine, Democratic political machine...who knows? This is a full-time, temporary gig. I'm a field organizer for the...
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:47am PDT The only good thing about Wyoming was the drive through liquor stores I saw. All that sky and endless, treeless land was nauseating.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:43am PDT Goodwill FTW
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:41am PDT Hey have you been to Wall Drug? Only 250 miles! Fuck that stupid nonsense.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:40am PDT I already miss the Idaho terrain and scenery. Oh well.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:38am PDT Yeah the guy said it was just the radiator. I'm considering whether I want to replace it. I could probably DIY, but after this whole adventure,...
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:18am PDT Not for sure. But it's sounding more like Des Moines/post county
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:13am PDT Pretty decently. Mechanic that checked her out said that I was braver than him for driving my car across the country. I replied that I was...
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:10am PDT I'm coming to Iowa. And I'm going to fuck you up now. IOWA DEATHMATCH SHACKMEET? I promise to only kill MSS, to serve as a warning to others.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:06am PDT Passed it already. Considered stopping but slowing down my car seemed foolish considering how well it was performing.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:01am PDT ejectorpod lost in America: The South Dakota Update I'm currently in Rapid City, SD. Found a cafe/deli with wifi. I asked for a club...
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 12:05pm PDT Well, that did it. I'm done with the shack.
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 11:43am PDT She doesn't live in Seattle, fuck you! :)