38,547 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 12:05pm PDT Yup, got a tire gauge sitting in the glove compartment. I'll check when I fill up.
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 11:56am PDT Yeah, no idea how to do this. I couldn't figure it out.
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 11:10am PDT GET OUT OF MY TRUNK DUDE
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 11:07am PDT I have a spare ignition key. My parents think they have a spare to my trunk (note to self: get spares, get hide a key, don't be a fucking idiot),...
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 11:01am PDT WELL SHIT Of course less than 18 hours before I'm planned to leave and I lock my keys in my trunk. Suggestions?
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 10:32am PDT Good call on the sun screen, thanks! Also, why were you in CDA? You like it? I was there last week working on two of the boat cruises for the...
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 10:30am PDT on froogle, getting it anywhere locally would be $20 :(
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 10:22am PDT Also, if there are any Shackers in any of the cities on my route, holla at me! I'll stop and say what up....
- Posted Jul 29, 2007 10:17am PDT My digital camera is old and the battery is toast...I can usually get two pictures off of it before it dies. I'll still try to get pics but this...
- Posted Jul 28, 2007 3:18pm PDT My boss just called. It looks like my precincts will be in Des Moines/Post County somewhere.
- Posted Jul 28, 2007 10:34am PDT Well it's only until the Iowa Caucus is over, so 6 months. But if I do well enough, I'll be transfered to other states to basically do the same...
- Posted Jul 28, 2007 10:32am PDT loooooooooool This is a secret I won't reveal until after the primary season is over.
- Posted Jul 28, 2007 10:29am PDT Probably only a few days before I'm sent out to my precinct(s) which can be anywhere.
- Posted Jul 28, 2007 10:20am PDT I imagine I'll be wearing slacks, collared shirts most of the time. :)
- Posted Jul 28, 2007 10:19am PDT Good to know :)