38,546 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 9:59am PDT I don't get this post.
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 9:57am PDT I found a haven of liberal, hippy, coffee-shopness, where wireless exists, surprisingly. It's my new base of operations while I wait on my car.
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 9:57am PDT Yes, it is.
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 9:55am PDT Also, me with your sister, fgt http://a916.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/80/l_1c44002c29b84d20cd68e2ba974989cb.jpg
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 9:54am PDT ... MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTION MY FRIEND! http://a259.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5/l_745ec8912922896b1eb455dd751cdb6a.jpg...
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 9:51am PDT Yeah...I'm letting the mechanic do this now. We're taking all bets, 2:1 thermostat, 3:1 clogged radiator, 5:1 head gasket!
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 9:48am PDT Biological age: 25 Real Age: 15.7 Avg Life expectancy: 74 Your Life expectancy: 83.3 WHOOHOO
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 8:30am PDT Today's Update of "ejectorpod is lost in America" Every mechanic I called is booked for the next few days, but one referred me to a place that...
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 8:45pm PDT :( :( :(
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 8:29pm PDT by "sounded bad" he meant what I told him happened, it sounded bad. He didn't see it or listen to it at all. As for noise, it sounds just like...
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 8:07pm PDT You'll find me on the side of the highway walking east. Feel free to say hi!
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 7:52pm PDT No smoke whatsoever. The only "bubble" in the coolant was when it first overheated and boiled out. Otherwise I don't see any leaks of any...
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 7:28pm PDT Reading up on this. I'm going to see if a mechanic can check this first tomorrow.
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 6:56pm PDT orly? Anyway I can check this on my own before taking it into a shop tomorrow morning?
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 6:56pm PDT Yeah. Figures. So, what's the cheapest, flea-biting, wifi available motel in Bozeman comrades?