38,578 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Aug 03, 2007 9:34am PDT I got around just fine with BART and the occasional taxi.
- Posted Aug 03, 2007 9:26am PDT It's basically the best place to be in my field right now. It's only 6 months as well
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:37pm PDT I'm not certain what kind of traveling it will be, I'm assuming mostly city driving. But it'll be time to get something new by February.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:35pm PDT I remember someone posting about it in a thread once, but I didn't say it.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:30pm PDT time to bust out my political science degree Not necessarily, though it certainly helps to make these connections and network. I'm really low...
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:17pm PDT It's as if the Shack guided me to Wall Drug. That and my car was dangerously close to overheating, so I pulled in.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:17pm PDT Wifi in Wall, SD. Who would have thought. Wall Drug is alright. Reminds me of 10,000 silver dollar in Montana
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 1:10pm PDT Haha, Republican political machine, Democratic political machine...who knows? This is a full-time, temporary gig. I'm a field organizer for the...
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:47am PDT The only good thing about Wyoming was the drive through liquor stores I saw. All that sky and endless, treeless land was nauseating.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:43am PDT Goodwill FTW
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:41am PDT Hey have you been to Wall Drug? Only 250 miles! Fuck that stupid nonsense.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:40am PDT I already miss the Idaho terrain and scenery. Oh well.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:38am PDT Yeah the guy said it was just the radiator. I'm considering whether I want to replace it. I could probably DIY, but after this whole adventure,...
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:18am PDT Not for sure. But it's sounding more like Des Moines/post county
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 10:13am PDT Pretty decently. Mechanic that checked her out said that I was braver than him for driving my car across the country. I replied that I was...