38,868 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 12:10pm PST direct ip...they are just plugged into the router.
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 12:02pm PST Everything should be on the same subnet, no vlan. #6 has same subnet mask as my computer, which does print. I hate my IT department.
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 11:42am PST Dudes. Come on. :(
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 11:29am PST Also, the first router (blue box) is the DSL router which is what the printers are plugged into.
- Posted Nov 16, 2007 11:28am PST Networking Menz Our IT department is backed up and located in another city anyway, so I've been responsible for adding some new computers and a...
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 6:31pm PST I'm not sure I could ever claim a "favorite sandwich" but the turkey and cheddar on wheat is always a good call.
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 6:28pm PST happytaxman?
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 5:51pm PST Hay guys what's going on in this vague post?
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 4:59pm PST This is weird. I don't have TF2, I've never played TF2, but suddenly I want to kick the living crap out of the Steam guys.
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 4:21pm PST I'm sorry, but this is pure publicity. As soon as the show starts back, I'm willing to bet that most of these people will be hired back. The sad...
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 3:33pm PST This is the most serious post I've seen. And probably the most mature. Of course, I wouldn't have taken her back that's for sure, but my...
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 3:16pm PST THIS POST WINS
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 12:33pm PST Usually you have to get your teaching certificate, which could require going to school to take some education classes. However, I believe that...
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 12:29pm PST I <3 my 2005 Hyundai Elantra.
- Posted Nov 15, 2007 9:01am PST You will, oh you will.