38,698 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Dec 16, 2007 5:52pm PST Both sides would declare hax and then ridicule each other for the accusation.
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 10:46am PST I didn't think there was any hope before the motion was sent to me.
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 10:13am PST And I can honestly answer no to your question.
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 10:13am PST You wouldn't happen to be the prosecuting attorney would you?
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 10:11am PST The speed they want added to the ticket definitely was not the speed I was driving.
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 9:15am PST This is what happens when the writers go on strike.
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 8:54am PST Two things. First, avoiding points and an increase in my insurance. Second, the recent motion is what made me think I could have an easy out...
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 8:32am PST What's the worse they can do? Make me pay the ticket, which I'm going to have to do if I don't fight it...
- Posted Dec 14, 2007 7:27am PST I haven't, been trying to get some unique stuff together, but plan on sending it by the end of the month at the very latest. Possibly sooner.
- Posted Dec 12, 2007 7:04pm PST Nice shoes, wanna fuck?
- Posted Dec 12, 2007 12:31pm PST I knew where this quote came from and now I want to watch this.
- Posted Dec 12, 2007 11:55am PST I'll move away from Iowa and live in Seattle happily.
- Posted Dec 11, 2007 4:43pm PST Need a fast answer to this question: How should we address a former ambassador? I say we just say "madame ambassador" or "ambassador (name...
- Posted Dec 10, 2007 8:08pm PST Yeah, but somehow I forgave him and hoped he would make it out alive
- Posted Dec 10, 2007 7:15pm PST and he's pulling out his beretta...