39,132 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Mar 06, 2008 11:50am PST MAXIMUM LOLS HERE FOLKS
- Posted Mar 06, 2008 11:10am PST This happened in a caucus of mine in Iowa, eventually the Clinton supporters got in but only after a few phone calls and threats of legal action.
- Posted Mar 06, 2008 10:45am PST Kal Bulaine
- Posted Mar 06, 2008 10:41am PST I hope that didn't happen, but I've worked 3 states that had caucuses and been involved in 8 caucuses total (shared locations) and saw some kind of...
- Posted Mar 06, 2008 10:16am PST Yeah bunch of us are playing, I just got into it this past month.
- Posted Mar 06, 2008 10:14am PST It wasn't the voters who made this decision, their votes should count, but they should hold new elections, that's the fairest way.
- Posted Mar 06, 2008 9:08am PST I'm into ladies, but I'm very flattered.
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 11:47pm PST Nah that's really just my point, the supers are necessary for both no matter what really.
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 11:46pm PST The system is set up the way it is set up, and the party chose that system. They have the right to. However it ends up, that's the choice of the...
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 11:46pm PST I guess I'm not entitled to my opinion.
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 10:14pm PST The most, but will he win enough to have the nomination?
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 8:01pm PST As someone who spent 6 months in Iowa I have to say, I'd rather live in the deep south :(
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 8:00pm PST Hey man, good luck. I started it today after quitting years and years ago WHEN THE GAME CAME OUT. Your perseverance inspired me to try again.
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 7:59pm PST Obama is the anointed one, all who stand in his way must be stopped! Democracy be damned!
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 7:35pm PST Bill Pullman - ID4