38,523 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 12:02pm PDT I need to buy something. Doesn't have to be expensive, books are good, 360 games are not since I left my 360 in Spokane in orgcaptainnemo's mom's...
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 11:18am PDT It's foreshadowing the destruction Idaho will rain on the Trojans.
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 10:39am PDT I hope you USC fans are ready for the upset of the century.
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 9:34am PDT WE DON'T CUT AND RUN IN AMERICA, ROSEWOOD >:(
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 9:28am PDT You'll probably remember her when you see her, so just call each one of the 4 up, set dates with them. When you pick them up/meet them, you'll...
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 9:27am PDT How abouts you make me up some of that awesome BBQ action you did a month or so ago and run it up to Ames for me, aight? coo
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 9:20am PDT The only thing keeping that place going is the money that comes in from the Federal Government, the determination of the people still there to...
- Posted Sep 01, 2007 7:21am PDT Sorry, here's a link for this: http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/tancredo-slams-katrina-spending-2007-08-31.html
- Posted Aug 31, 2007 10:00pm PDT I always see cheap, really nice knife sets on Got Apex so maybe check that out.
- Posted Aug 31, 2007 9:59pm PDT Pagliacci's is all over Seattle really, so you should be able to get it delivered. There's also Pizza Brava on University Ave which I always liked...
- Posted Aug 31, 2007 8:25pm PDT I just watched Luck of the Fryrish. DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!
- Posted Aug 31, 2007 7:58pm PDT This a commercial for a game called "Bratz Life" where you can pick clothes to wear and even design a fashion show. If you have kids or are...
- Posted Aug 31, 2007 7:36pm PDT Jesus now I'm getting interested.
- Posted Aug 31, 2007 7:32pm PDT See what happens? Never leave the Shack.
- Posted Aug 31, 2007 7:16pm PDT I guess she's not down. Oh well.