38,866 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:30pm PST I have to say I'm kind of agreeing with this. I think my response was that people were upset about a photoshop of Barack Obama but it was fine to...
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:23pm PST Well...part of what they used to make that analysis was the stance on the Iran Revolutionary Guard vote, which he didn't participate in, so...
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:22pm PST Oh fuck how did we think of the same damn thing?
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:22pm PST I can't wait for Easter.
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:18pm PST Guess you need to clarify with a second pic!
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:11pm PST Yes. Actually my post should have been "put up or shut up."
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:08pm PST that's a pretty common argument, and has a lot of elements of being true
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 2:06pm PST inorite? dahanese, look down. See boobs? Great, now enjoy some nice ass pics of a pretty shacker girl.
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 1:56pm PST Shit man, glad you're alright.
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 1:55pm PST Why do you have to ruin things for us?
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 1:51pm PST I love Valentine's Day.
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 1:49pm PST Hah, truth. I'll write it just after McCain cleans Obama's clock and I've had time to sober up :(
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 1:49pm PST Possibly. Maybe they see her as someone more in line with traditional Democratic values. Maybe it's a baby boomer thing (she's at the beginning...
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 1:44pm PST Follow up: Again, he has plenty of hard line Dems on his side, but I think that if you took a sample of his supporters, you'd find more people who...
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 1:42pm PST Sure, but he's not winning because of those people. He's winning because of others who either are Democrats but haven't been active voters, who...