38,797 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 1:21pm PST 1. Russia meddled. Everyone knows that even though many still deny it. 2. Russia attempted to collude with the Trump campaign. That's been proven,...
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 1:20pm PST One person's (flawed) view of the issue doesn't mean we should all change our minds about what multiple intelligence agencies (including other...
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 1:08pm PST yeah, my problem with attitude's like perturbation's is that it places a lot of faith in America as an idea but ignores what is actually happening....
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 12:15pm PST you were still voting for him after access hollywood, what made you change your mind?
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 11:54am PST Keep trying to find reasons to justify your vote dude
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 7:44am PST Hahaha they don’t have 51 republican votes for the CR so maybe an actual budget could get them there? but sure yeah that’ll solve the problem.
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 5:40pm PST that was amazing, hah
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 1:32pm PST Lol both sides suck is why we have trump. Never say that again if you want to be taken seriously.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 6:53am PST It’s not a bad thing, even if it all goes back to shareholders — at least we would see some of that money eventually being taxed. But that...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 6:49am PST This.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 6:46am PST Up to a year in jail and a $1000 fine.
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 9:35am PST It’s a valuable lesson to learn.
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 8:42am PST I really enjoyed your insta feed of all your American adventures. Glad it was a good time for you both!
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 8:30am PST Bump stock bill has republican cosponsors just FYI, with 1-3 Dems opposing the bill in the senate.
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 6:55am PST Ugh. I remember thinking “hey guy is in a shitty situation” and then turns out nope he’s a crazy person who manipulates and lies to people to...