94,830 chatty comments by "edgewise"
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 9:05am PDT I think UtilityMaximizer might still live there?
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 3:43pm PDT 0
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 2:27pm PDT Also, think about it. What is a burrito? Bread and meat. What is a gyro? Bread and meat. Sandwich? Bread and meat. etc. etc. I bet a gyro with guac...
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 1:39pm PDT Try it. A while back I didn't have any guac and wanted burritos. I put hummus on it instead and it was great. Like possibly better than guac great.
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 1:37pm PDT No. I do.
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 12:42pm PDT No. I was making carnitas burritos at home last night and the hummus and guac were sitting next to each other. I had to decide what I was going to...
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 9:25am PDT Does the core temperature go up if you have a virus, or is that only in humans?
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 9:18am PDT This is dumb. Low score means you're in one kind of bubble, but a high score just means you're in another kind of bubble. Everyone lives in a...
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 9:08am PDT Pro-tip. Hummus is great on mexican food. I put it in my burritos instead of guac sometimes.
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 9:07am PDT total protonic reversal
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 9:09pm PDT May you drown in a vat of ranch dressing.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 8:54pm PDT Only whole, like you’re eating an apple. With skin.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 8:19pm PDT Is killing people with your mind undetectable? If so, I'm with you.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 8:15pm PDT You can only eat one of these and not the other for the rest of your life.... Hummus} or Guacamole I choose Hummus
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 8:12pm PDT I'd start out being as heroic as possible, but then after a while, I'd get bored of all the critics who didn't like that I strapped Donald Trump to...