94,616 chatty comments by "edgewise"
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 4:56am PST Happy birthday!
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 9:21am PST I am tempted to just never hook up the water line. I don't have an ice maker now and never really liked them much since the ice just sits there...
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 9:12am PST Fuck, like every fridge is 35.75" to 35.88" wide. What if I just leave 3" at the top?
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 8:36am PST More dumb questions about things I haven't had to think about in 15 years. Question 1: In the old days, when I signed up for cable internet...
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 9:29pm PST Floating cities would be much more practical.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 9:19pm PST http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_rsd8tp38bk.jpg
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:22pm PST I’m contemplating a shorter one and just dismantling the AR while it’s in storage. It’s not like I’m going to use it for home defense...
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:20pm PST You could tell they made a decision to spend it all on effects and sets and skimp on actors.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:18pm PST I would kill for a place that actually cooked fries in lard or beef tallow again.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:16pm PST Lol you win.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:03pm PST Like what? Boxing?
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:02pm PST $300 genes
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:01pm PST C’mon. We need volume, 3D-HD veins you can push around with your finger, not just some purple streaks.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 7:53pm PST If I have to subscribe for 3 months to watch 10 episodes of a good show, I’ll just torrent it. If the 3 months is really cheap or provides more...
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 7:46pm PST HBO is really not worth it anymore. The cost is so high for a single channel that only produces at most 2-3 shows worth watching a year. Their...