22 chatty comments by "dukeofgnar"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:14pm PST All hell will break loose if we start examining the merits of classic Super Mario titles
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 2:10pm PST It really does. I picked up de Blob 2 for PS3 when it was already pretty old, and I was surprised by how good of a game it actually was. Certainly...
- Posted Feb 07, 2018 6:26pm PST It wouldn't have been worthwhile to post a lot of his tweets verbatim, just figured the highlights would serve the purpose without diving into...
- Posted Feb 07, 2018 6:24pm PST He's the guy that announced Chylinski was let go, oddly enough
- Posted Jan 26, 2018 8:14am PST I can't imagine anyone sitting as close to that monitor as the guy in the video. I used a 55" TV as a monitor for a long time, and I had to sit...
- Posted Jan 24, 2018 3:06pm PST classy use of the Shack logo
- Posted Jan 23, 2018 6:20pm PST Good eye! Should expect nothing less from the watcher. The story should be updated now, thanks for looking out
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:34am PST I did, Deadly Silence was one of my first DS purchases.
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 7:45pm PST That's curious — did the moderation team give you a reason why they removed your post? Granted I know that reddit clearly has the right to remove...
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 10:50am PST I sure did. Good eye, chief, those later two instances should say billion.
- Posted Nov 21, 2017 7:47pm PST The modern PC ports of Final Fantasy V and FFVI are particularly bad.
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 3:45pm PST It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 9:08am PDT You might like this old Modojo story: https://modojo.com/article/23505/theres-good-reason-why-new-phones-ship-with-old-android-software
- Posted Nov 01, 2017 3:48pm PDT I agree, I like it, especially the fat upper and lower bezels
- Posted Oct 24, 2017 11:33am PDT It's pretty hilarious that he named his defense company after a mythical sword from the Lord of the Rings.