5,904 chatty comments by "dromo5"
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 2:23pm PST If they're doing it per pledge and not per transaction that's outrageous.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:33am PST That's a pretty standard transaction fee for credit cards. They're just passing it on directly to the pledger, which is kind of weird.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 9:07am PST *price
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 9:07am PST Sure. If you buy in and sell at the right place. Good luck with that.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 9:03am PST This is amazing. I wasn't even looking for it.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 9:02am PST July 11, 2006: Demon Days Live (At Manchester)
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 1:35pm PST Come on. He doesn't have a side of large fries with that?
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 5:47pm PST That's tough. I think I'd have to go with Horizon: ZD but I really want to say Mario Odyssey. Honorable mention to Nier: Automata and I have to...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 10:20am PST Yeah. If these images are coming from their API specifically for this type of use there's got to be some kind of legal cover.
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 8:50pm PST Good luck to you and your family. Sounds like the doctors are on top of it.
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 8:00am PST Just saying it might be worth making it to the first save point before you judge the game too harshly. That said, it's not like the combat is going...
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 8:38pm PST Definitely but only if I have cash on me, which is kind of rare.
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 2:21am PST That's the annoying daughter from Better Things. Still annoying.
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 4:35pm PST I just realized I don't think I ever finished season three.
- Posted Nov 11, 2017 10:33pm PST *Carvey. Thanks autocorrect.