15,998 chatty comments by "doomed"
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 5:37pm PDT remember the original DOOM ? the way monsters shot between themselves and other little details, like the soldier dudes following you ?...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 5:34pm PDT thats why i asked, since he does this "image-pushing" so many times, sending it thru the network would probably be the best way. i'm used to do...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 5:26pm PDT Was reading this scan of a PCGAMER article about DOOM3 It says that Id Software gets more money from games, rather than engines. We always say...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 5:17pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8128665 :D
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 5:15pm PDT cheesy but true
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 5:08pm PDT nice, always good to get free stuff
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 5:06pm PDT THE MAN THAT WASNT THERE
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:58pm PDT http://img48.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img48&image=SpecialVersionOfDoom3b.jpg
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:44pm PDT Thats because only lame "kiddy" websites use it. The option to disable it is here: Internet options / advanced / browsing / enable page...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:40pm PDT that would be revolutionary
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:36pm PDT yes.. but how did you get it (knowing that the game isnt available) ?
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:33pm PDT Btw, the site has a nice look. Well done.
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:32pm PDT When i used IE, I always disabled transitions on the settings.
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:30pm PDT How exacly do you push the images ? Care to explain your process?
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 4:28pm PDT trying to frame him ? what is this, an hollywood plot? there could be a million ways of approaching the user, friendly, bitchy, bossy, etc...