961 chatty comments by "dookiebot"
- Posted May 13, 2014 7:25am PDT We get to keep the IP and in return get fewer sales from the gaming community.
- Posted May 12, 2014 9:48am PDT "It was as if the voices of tens of people screamed out. Then were suddenly silenced. I fear something trivial has happened."
- Posted May 12, 2014 7:27am PDT Me and some LAN buddies still play AIX a couple of times a year (which uses Battlefield 2). Does this mean all that fun time is over?
- Posted Apr 16, 2014 11:02am PDT Reverse piracy?
- Posted Apr 10, 2014 12:49pm PDT Lucasarts is the proverbial childhood friend you used to play with and hang out then as you got older had little control over their bad decision...
- Posted Apr 09, 2014 8:08am PDT Season Pass DLC. Do you want customers to wait until GOTY to buy your game? Because that's how you get customer to wait until GOTY to buy your game.
- Posted Apr 06, 2014 7:45pm PDT Have fun dude.
- Posted Mar 27, 2014 11:35am PDT Remember Tomb Raider. If you make a good game the first time around initial sales might not be as well as you liked but over time word of mouth...
- Posted Jan 28, 2014 5:25pm PST getting dat double xp > waiting for game to be fixed before buying
- Posted Jan 14, 2014 7:41am PST What if I told you.... all memes are lame.
- Posted Jan 14, 2014 7:38am PST During the Steam Winter Sale Dayz was almost always in the #1 top selling spot. And it wasn't even on sale. That was what got me paying attention...
- Posted Dec 09, 2013 7:58pm PST I hope this comes out soon. It's holding up the official unveiling of Mantle and I am really interested in seeing what the performance improvements...
- Posted Nov 21, 2013 9:05am PST Considering Valve basically fleshed out the entire game for them (level design, story, gameplay elements, ect) would seem fair.. assuming your...
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 11:14am PST So does the Xbox One come with a DVD drive? Because if it's a good movie you won't care if it's blu-ray or not.
- Posted Nov 07, 2013 1:20pm PST What keeps Microsoft from being reactionary toward the consumer instead of being a leader in what people want to buy?