141,940 chatty comments by "dognose"
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 7:19pm PST They were giving out passes to Ominous' server if you got an AOL account during the month of October. Too bad you missed it.
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 6:23pm PST Oh and by the way thanks, and may I add your hair looks great today. I'm using Netscape 4.7 if you're wondering.
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 6:20pm PST How about this text then? Do you think I look fat? Or how about this? It it "me"?
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 6:13pm PST eventually we will see news items about Tribes2 screenshots, with 0 comments all day.
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 6:08pm PST Does my nose make me look fat?
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 5:50pm PST Take a letter, Maria. Address it to my wife. Say "I won't be coming home, 'cause I've got a new life." DID j00 GET ALL THAT, MARIA?
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 5:44pm PST Gamera is really neat, Gamera is full of meat. w00f!
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 5:13pm PST They don't post Evening Reading on weekends, just so we have a reason to look forward to Mondays. That's actually kinda nice of them when you...
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 5:01pm PST Was it a satanic noise?
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 5:00pm PST Chinese beans and rice 0wnz j00!
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 4:48pm PST Generally an animal's whiskers will grow to equal the width of its body and then stop. If a cat or mouse or pikachu tries to go through a hole or...
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 4:37pm PST Shack message me for links to pictures that might be helpful in illustrating this
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 4:31pm PST It's not always, but it should be. A dog's nose also serves as a cooling system for a dog, since they (dogs) don't sweat. I could explain more...
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 4:28pm PST I was pretty impressed with the visuals for Crazy Taxi.
- Posted Nov 04, 2000 4:27pm PST I have a friend who has a cat named Sammy and this cat has a really big nose, for a cat. When I mention it, he (my friend) always says "I don't...