140,803 chatty comments by "dognose"
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 8:01pm PST You eat at that same pizza place again?
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 8:00pm PST email@example.com
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:54pm PST kongllama.
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:53pm PST So have I missed the Duke Nukem 4Ever Gone Gold! thread? I don't recall seeing it.
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:51pm PST You could buy a bag of that prepopped popcorn, popped in yellow coconut oil like 6 weeks ago. That's pretty good. Or a power bar or a egg salad...
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:47pm PST You could always wear burlap underwear.
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:46pm PST It grows back in thicker. But if you let it grow real long, you can braid it and put beads in it, a la Bo Derek, and then easily move it out of...
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:38pm PST This is where we learn! Everything I know, I learned from The Shack. And I do mean sexually.
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:16pm PST No, and it turns out they weren't actually sung by Milli Vanilli anyway, but some uncredited singers instead. Big scandal.
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:15pm PST What format are they in? Proprietary? CDEX can turn the .UMX files in UT into .WAV or .MP3, dunno if it can do that for whatever Q2 uses
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:10pm PST I've heard THAT before
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:10pm PST I smell penguin. It's unmistakable. I have a very keen sense of smell.
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:07pm PST You know, we were discussing that possibility at work today.
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 7:02pm PST brutal you do know that the conversation has moved to Evening Reading don't you... we hate partying without you. Meanwhile we see you looking...
- Posted Nov 03, 2000 6:59pm PST Have you tried typing "please" My understanding is that Gates & co. don't think anyone would want to remove their OS anyway.