138,574 chatty comments by "dognose"
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:24am PDT No I mean like now...
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:24am PDT What about Inoxx? Most love him for UT CTF-Face and dislike him for the same reason... or maybe he didn't do more than map design for UT?
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:22am PDT Shack message me if you need to know where the good Chinese food is (anywhere in Northern Calif.) while you're there
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:20am PDT Yeah next time I take the Cal Train to S.F. (okay so I know a hot chick there) and see all the graffiti on the train tunnels I will think of j00
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:19am PDT Why in the name of Sagan's green Earth are you going THERE? What an awful, horrid place I live driving distance and I refuse to go there
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:13am PDT sniff deez
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:13am PDT "Mmmm... Body of Christ..."
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:11am PDT I understood it... it looked like English to me, and he was replying to the current topic of who may or may not be a game god...
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:07am PDT Everyone here know what Hickory Farms is? It's a sausage and cheese store, for you non-US types. Really. Anyway they sell candy out of bins too,...
- Posted Oct 05, 2000 12:00am PDT You could better train your pets to "STAY!".
- Posted Oct 04, 2000 11:58pm PDT Turns out it was "style sheets", which I had disabled too
- Posted Oct 04, 2000 11:54pm PDT Back about a million years ago, Crayola Crayons had a crayon called "flesh" that was kind of a light pinkish orange color. Well they eventually...
- Posted Oct 04, 2000 11:46pm PDT Must be a Netscape vs. IE thing... all I saw was a black page. 'Course, I got Java and JS disabled like a good pr0n surfer should
- Posted Oct 04, 2000 11:45pm PDT You made me giggle like a schoolgirl