136,812 chatty comments by "dognose"
- Posted Jan 20, 2000 5:21pm PST I hate when the Shack is down. It makes me sad, it makes me very sad. Then my boss comes by and wants to know why I'm crying. How embarassing.
- Posted Jan 20, 2000 3:39pm PST Every time shugashack crashes, an angel cries.
- Posted Jan 20, 2000 1:54pm PST I wish I was Dutch. Then I could... oh wait, I already do. I bet Maarten is way tall. Everyone in the Netherlands is.
- Posted Jan 20, 2000 1:49pm PST I always get sTeve and Maarten confused. I've decided I love them both. By the way what's the topic?
- Posted Jan 19, 2000 5:54pm PST Yes, it will.
- Posted Jan 18, 2000 9:44pm PST I wish that when stuff was nuked, a description of what was nuked was posted in its place for those of us who came in late.
- Posted Jan 18, 2000 3:33pm PST Bake me a potato!
- Posted Jan 18, 2000 3:13pm PST They are delaying the game so it can go head to head against Duke Nukem 4Ever.
- Posted Jan 18, 2000 2:39pm PST My guess is that the delay is due to their switching over to the Prey engine.
- Posted Jan 18, 2000 2:36am PST Are we talking loud here, or painful, or hissing followed by watery eyes? I'm referring to sTeve's gas, not the Q3 engine
- Posted Jan 17, 2000 9:43pm PST valiance, I agree with everything you said, but I don't think we'll ever see Prey. Sad. #115, I lost my Radiskull link so go here instead:...
- Posted Jan 17, 2000 8:50pm PST Why all the secrecy as to what id is up to? I understand them not wanting copycats, but why not tell us they are working on a new game, and what...
- Posted Jan 17, 2000 8:31pm PST We're discussing the weather in a id story comment board... not a good sign. How about an IE5 vs. Netscape flame war? Oh wait-- AOL has Netscape...
- Posted Jan 17, 2000 8:02pm PST Pepsi is too sweet as far as cokes go but I'd rather taste it than ass. Unless Kristy McNichol was involved.
- Posted Jan 17, 2000 7:59pm PST "Mill k" is of course correct. "Mel k" is usually said in Midland County where they also manage to butcher the words "bag" and "can" in ways I...