136,819 chatty comments by "dognose"
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 3:23pm PST AOL probably locks into a proxy or something and maybe it could be fixed by going into Control Panel/Internet and fixing what AOL grabbed. I think...
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 2:53pm PST Pretty soon nobody will be able to connect to the Internet without using some form of AOL or another.
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 12:10pm PST Yeah, I always wished they'd make a Dawn of the Dead game for PC. But what did we get? "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" for 8 bit Nintendo.
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 11:59am PST They buy Time Warner, their stock tanks. They get sued for 8 billion and it goes back up. WTF?
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 4:19am PST "Anguish" kind of scared me. Must have been all the subliminals. That, or the beer.
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 4:17am PST Agreed, but why does it have to be Microsoft? I'd rather it wasn't.
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 4:14am PST Fuck the monkey and win $20!
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 3:03am PST So... any of you nightowls up for a game of poker?
- Posted Feb 02, 2000 2:42am PST Wow, no one is posting any more. They must show "Buffy" all day in Europe.
- Posted Feb 01, 2000 7:01pm PST #28, that's a good thing I think. Most Australians I've met have a good sense of humor so perhaps some of the humor of the original can be...
- Posted Feb 01, 2000 6:21pm PST I'll be really upset if it's a good game and I miss out on playing it just because I hated the movie so much. I'm really looking forward to...
- Posted Feb 01, 2000 4:33pm PST I wish I liked 3rd person games. Then I could get all excited about this. Oh well, Bruce Campbell said bad things about 3DRealms anyway.
- Posted Jan 31, 2000 4:24pm PST I looked it up, and it's official -- Maarten rocks.
- Posted Jan 31, 2000 3:52pm PST I'm sad that there aren't enough banner ads at the Shack. When it's a slow news day I like to click the hell out of the banners and try to make...
- Posted Jan 31, 2000 4:50am PST It's got a good beat I can dance to it I like it I give it a 7.