59,878 chatty comments by "dodob"
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:29am PDT ln -s wmplayer2. ... n/m :)
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:29am PDT Holy shit. It's probably some crazy PC boys trying to hog all the initial units and sell them on eBay : I know a couple of people who are doing...
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:28am PDT haven't buought that yet!
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:27am PDT Logitech drivers as I remember install a bunch of utilities to align your mouse and configure your third/fourth/sixth/.../nth buttons to do funky...
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:25am PDT YAH! :) What ever happened to Lex? Was he banned? He grew out of the Shack? Was he sold to some obscure corner of Mexico and *GIMP'd*? Thanks!...
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:22am PDT OH YEAH!
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:22am PDT Uh... mplayer2.exe is wmp6.4 AFAIK That's the one you want to use (wmp7 = yukk)
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:20am PDT seriously hoping that is just a promo pic gone wrong :(
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:19am PDT holy shit... what's that compliance thing all about?
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:18am PDT what ever happened to the "[... ...] Thanks!" guy? Gawd that guy pissed me off :)
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:16am PDT Michelle Trachtenberg... about to join the ranks of the Olsen twins as the shack's jailbait of choice....
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:15am PDT I haven't touched WinXP at all, but is mplayer2.exe included in XP?
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:14am PDT Pfffphhzzzt : sound of dick hitting on cheeks. ;)
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:10am PDT UGH nevermind... my mistake (artsie ;)
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 11:09am PDT hey sik long time no see. You're going into med? Engineering not treating you well? :)