5,420 chatty comments by "dkrulz"
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 4:02pm PDT Yeah, wish we could have a FH one every once in a while. I don't play Vanilla BF anymore after playing FH.
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 12:41pm PDT Don't fuck with the gooks that's the number one rule.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 8:31pm PDT I'd go with the Atlon 64's, pref. the Newcastle cores (939pin). If you don't get one of these you'll be back in the land of the past REAL...
- Posted Jul 08, 2004 9:24am PDT If that's the doom3 engine, then god help us.
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 9:01am PDT That shouldn't be. Windows uses your RAM primarily for most programs, then uses the page file to fill in when you don't have enough. Increasing the...
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:47pm PDT No way, Rammstein owns, not long before new album!!
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:49pm PDT Sounds like the Video card is DOA to me.
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 12:45pm PDT Dunno if this helps or not but: check in your bios and make sure its set to: 1st boot device: Raid OR set everything (1st, 2nd, 3rd boot device) to...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:28pm PDT Great flick, just watched it... I think everyone should watch this, makes you think.
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 11:25am PDT Blizzard games are usually very good, it's the idiots that infest them that draws my criticism.
- Posted Aug 07, 2004 11:36pm PDT That's an RTS, learn how to hold it off, or continue to be a newb I guess.
- Posted Aug 10, 2004 8:06pm PDT misreply ...delete... :(
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 12:16am PDT I found most of his points to be right on. Doom3 was way over hyped, and you say they should just stfu and play, well neither the fanboys will stfu...
- Posted Sep 10, 2004 12:25pm PDT SMOKE THOSE BLUNTS UP DASHIZ
- Posted Sep 10, 2004 4:51pm PDT That's what happens when you only play newbs with no concept of how to exploit imbalances yet, lol....