82,128 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 7:23am PST I felt this way about Kucinich too.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 7:06am PST ^^ this is exactly right.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 7:03am PST Claire sucks and has always sucked.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 7:00am PST Why the S3 hate?
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:42am PST Season 3 was good, so I think/hope they'll maintain that. Especially now that the end is in sight. Season 2 was the worst part, because they...
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:39am PST Ah, I see. So you only took 75 questions. I was reading "got" as "got right".
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:34am PST If we ever have Shack achievements: "The Suspense Is Killing Me": Post a message that says "In Reply", and never post the reply.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:33am PST I don't get it. If you don't have the results, how do you know you got the minimum?
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:28am PST Huh? If you got the minimum, doesn't that mean you passed?
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:18am PST I should write a response article about how modern women aren't exactly what I want them to be, just to indicate how ludicrous her expectations...
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:06am PST This is a wildly sexist article, although I do agree that most of my 20-30something friends are essentially still boys.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:01am PST Papists!
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 6:00am PST I think, maybe, this is supposed to mean that 90% of Nintendo DS piracy is attributable to the R4.
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 6:36pm PST it was annoying at first, but actually it's nice to be refreshed on the details as it's been a while. on the other hand, i would shoot somebody if...
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 3:27pm PST I don't like Near Dark because I don't like any vampire mythos where vampirism can be cured. This is a problem with most vampire movies.