82,873 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 8:32am PST Maybe you can drive them into bankruptcy!
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 7:26am PST This will not be as good as the original. The original's appeal was mostly due to its innovation at the time it came out. No way a remake will...
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 7:04am PST Zapp Branigan would actually say that line.
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 6:38am PST http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=16116898#itemanchor_16116898
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 6:36am PST Greatest weakness: "too modest"
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 6:22am PST Word is that a 120gb SKU is going to be announced very soon, so you might hold out to see what the deal is with that.
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 6:09am PST yeah. i read it but the overall ratio of funny is terribly low.
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 5:58am PST don't worry. it's only natural for xkcd to fill you with rage.
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 5:50am PST plz stop flooding this thread with inane responses
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 5:44am PST I agree, they're rushed. But I don't think he ever would have finished them otherwise, which would be worse.
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 5:29am PST Too many pockets? That is racist!
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 5:23am PST yeah i saw this on valentine's day and i nearly slashed my wrists
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 5:22am PST That's because Republicans are fine with the status quo of black people having less money and power.
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 5:19am PST you can see his stubble
- Posted Feb 19, 2008 7:56pm PST that is so gay.