82,136 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 6:55am PST This is my point: there are plenty of people with specialized skills, but IT people are way more condescending than, say, auto mechanics.
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 6:52am PST Wear your nicest clothes, imo. Look at it as a fun opportunity to dress up.
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 6:40am PST IT people think they're smarter than everybody else because they can install a printer.
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 6:35am PST Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I didn't recognize him.
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 6:29am PST I thought I recognized him and then I was like "Nahh, that's stupid."
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 6:21am PST ET:QW. And I might pick up No More Heroes if I get bored with that.
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 6:07am PST I actually think ET:QW handles vehicles much better than the BF series, which is similar. I think the gunplay tends to suffer because of the...
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 9:36pm PST That was some serious baywatch manboob action.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 9:36pm PST We can be fairly sure it includes Jack, Hurley and Kate since they're all in flashforwards so far. However, Kate is borderline as she still would...
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 9:31pm PST I will be there if I possibly can.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 3:51pm PST Bicycle or motorcycle? I assume bicycle.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 3:27pm PST So everything can cause death by overdose, except for those things where we don't count the only cases of death by overdose?
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 2:24pm PST I think he misspoke and what he meant to say is that "90 per cent of Nintendo DS users that are playing pirated games are playing pirated games...
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 2:22pm PST Crazy. That amount isn't that startling; it's more that you could maintain the workout regimen for two months while eating that little.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 2:14pm PST Seriously? On reflection, 75lbs in 2 months = approx. 9.3 lbs a week. If a pound of fat is about 3500 calories, this means you'd have to undershoot...