80,759 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 10:53am PDT Except when you forget, and then don't remember you forgot.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 10:49am PDT Yep. Yogurt + berries + shredded wheat is generally my breakfast every day.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 3:26am PDT +Fallout 3
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 3:24am PDT Yeah, this is pretty far removed from any actual human sex act.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 3:19am PDT Quake 4 has been out for a while, though. It's down to $20 in stores. Time to Steam that baby.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 1:06am PDT Quake 4 isn't on steam yet.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 1:05am PDT BioShock just doesn't feel PS3 enough.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:47am PDT The bicycle.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:43am PDT This makes me want to go break somebody's PS3.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:41am PDT I used to eat TBGs every day for lunch. I think I took a few years off my life.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:36am PDT I feel pretty... oh so pretty...
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:33am PDT Isn't pretty much everything supposed to be wet? Seems like everything would at least be damp.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:25am PDT I am reading Philip K. Dick's "Man In The High Castle" right now. PKD is fairly wacky, but this cover looks like a whole different level of...
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:22am PDT I buy Skippy Natural, which uses palm oil. Palm oil ain't exactly good for you, but it ain't exactly trans fat either.
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 12:19am PDT This is a good point: the split screen multiplayer FPS was a key feature, and probably a first. This allowed me to introduce FPS gaming to all...