80,762 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 10:31am PST right. the dominoes were all set up and Princip happened to be the guy who knocked one over, but if it hadn't been him it would have been somebody...
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 9:07am PST he did, but that was years ago, so not really 2017 news
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 9:02am PST Trump was last year and it's just kind of boring to do the same thing twice in a row
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 6:48am PST i think that's mine too, or Thor's Angels
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 4:37pm PST uhhhhhhhhhh *segfault*
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 3:45pm PST thia is going to make for an annoying daily thread for the next two years
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 10:36am PST well then you'd hate black mirror!
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 10:30am PST right, which is why that's what you have to parody/deconstruct/subvert if you're doing a riff on Star Trek. that's its distinctive feature.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 9:02am PST The Jaunt is a Stephen King short story that you should read right now
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 8:20am PST DIVIDENDS FOR THE DIVIDEND GOD
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 5:23pm PST blessed is the mind too small for active investing
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 12:49pm PST ok. i am now back from BasementCon and have taken my turn.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 11:52am PST this is exactly my history with AC too, except i played about five minutes of Syndicate and decided i wasn't up for it.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 9:37am PST he would still need Major Accuracy for a shot like that
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 7:21am PST ugh that sucks. i would have totally melted down if i had that kind of undeserved stress during law school.