82,142 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 6:56pm PDT i think going for two grims is pretty foolhardy. the marginal benefit on the second isn't worth the highly increased risk of failure
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 6:00pm PDT bought a bottle and am sampling now. can confirm it's delicious.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 11:42am PDT i thought that was headshots
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 11:34am PDT it's basically just item recycling
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:22am PDT i just finished a reread of Eyes Of The Dragon by Stephen King. it's not great but it has some prime Flagg. probably gonna read The Talisman next...
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:21am PDT Devil In The White City is terrific
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:20am PDT i think i've seen this one around
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:15am PDT i think you'd do better on loot/xp by consistently completing recruit runs than trying veteran runs and failing half the time
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:13am PDT i dunno where crafting is capped but commendation chests are always capped at 300 so you should be able to see more powerful items by normal...
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:07am PDT you can still farm recruit, more or less. just salvage the low power items you get and craft new stuff. also you'll keep leveling up.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:06am PDT extremely worth $22. i'm already like 30 hours in
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:05am PDT i end up hating all those kinda things. Jameson Black Barrel is good though
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:04am PDT thanks, i will
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 7:42am PDT obviously. what's the best readily available irish whiskey? i drink Jameson sometimes but i don't really know the field. don't like Tullamore
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 7:31am PDT just like the senators and President serve the best interests of the electorate