3,866 chatty comments by "digweed014"
- Posted Jun 28, 2003 1:45pm PDT Movie 2 was insane. I'm as sick of WW2 games as everyone else, but the scope of this is enormous.
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 10:55pm PDT Best special effects ever. The stunts are unreal. Today they would do the same stunts with shitty looking computer-generated graphics.
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 11:20pm PDT Just tried the demo. Scared the shit out of me. Might get it from go.gamer--only 9.90.
- Posted Jul 07, 2003 5:54pm PDT Just tell the kid he failed and you can't hire him. Let him deal with what he has to tell his father.
- Posted Jul 10, 2003 11:50pm PDT Albuteral (spelling?) is what I take. Clears you up for a good 6-8 hours, then it's back to wheezing after that.
- Posted Jul 13, 2003 10:58pm PDT Blast Corps. For N64, I know, but very underrated.
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 12:07am PDT That review is pretty accurate. I played it for a while today and discovered the same problems that were mentioned in the review: repetitive...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 12:08am PDT Looks good except for the models.
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 1:52am PDT That's pretty sick.
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 2:06am PDT I bought their CD and barely listen to it.
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 10:18am PDT Raging Bull should have been 1.
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 1:25am PDT That is genius. I've had many arguements about this.
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 10:05am PDT Same here
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 12:22am PDT Irreversible. It sucked though.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 12:27am PDT That's neat